Quien East (Spence Cottage)
Quien East, Spence Cottage is a lovely cottage situated in the village of Straad just four miles from Rothesay Isle of Bute. The cottage sleeps six people in one double bedroom with en-suite shower and two further doubles as well as having a family bathroom. Also in the cottage is an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. Outside is ample off road parking and a garden with patio and furniture. Quien East, Spence Cottage is a superb cottage in a lovely location, convenient for exploring this beautiful part of the country.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x double. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. Utility.
- Biomass central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and induction hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer, dishwasher
- TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock and a selection of books, games and DVDs
- Towels and bed linen included in rent
- Fuel, power and starter pack included in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Patio garden with furniture
- Off road parking
- Shop 5 miles, pub 3 miles
- Sorry, no smoking
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Note: Limited mobile phone reception
- Note: To access the cottage the final hundred yards is on uneven farm track and care should be taken.