|Walk Description||Dist. (mi)||Grade||Start||Lunch||Walk leader|
|Muirshield Walk Fest Kelly Aqueduct, Leapmoor Woods, Blood Moss circular.||12||moderate strenuous||9:00 ferry to Wemyss Bay. Walk start/finish at Station Café hub.||picnic cafe||Jim C 07502475922|
General Notes on Walks
0) RBPT = Return (on your own arrangement) by public transport.
1) Walks can be changed or cancelled, if concerned, please check with walk leader.
2) Where the start is by ferry, please meet in ferry terminal but do not purchase tickets or board ferry until the walk leader confirms that the walk is going ahead.
3) Appropriate clothing, walking boots and something to eat and drink required.
4) Only registered assistance dogs are permitted on walks subject to approval by walk leader.
5) Moderate/Strenuous walks take place most Thursdays – contact Jim C (07502475922) or check blog on Isle of Bute Ramblers web site for details.
6) Walks marked with * mean you need to let the walk leader know your intention to walk about a week in advance to allow for sufficient cars.