This piece of recent feedback may interest our readers.
(From a recent visitor from Cornwall):
“We brought friends with us from Cornwall and with a fresh eye, what impressed them most of all were as follows:
- The gardens along the front of the town, a huge asset.( we hope they will always be a feature).
- Ardencraig Gardens.
- Mount Stuart.
- The food at both The Victoria Hotel and the Kingarth Hotel was superb (Cornwall is full of famous chefs but no better than what we had at these two venues).
- The friendliness of most shopkeepers.
- The scenery is outstanding.
- Good to see walkers and cyclists enjoying the island.
- The obvious possibilities for improving some properties.”
It’s marvellous to have some positive feedback, so thanks to “Mrs Anonymous of Cornwall”!